Matt Molina’s “Frenchie” Dressing is as simple to make as it is delicious. While I often “wing it” when it comes to a vinaigrette this recipe shows you why a little care and the right ratios can make all the difference.
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic (grated on a Microplane)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Pulse both mustards with the vinegar, garlic and lemon juice in a mini food processor until smooth. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil. Or, you can make the dressing by hand: Whisk both mustards with the vinegar, garlic and lemon juice in a medium bowl. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Continue whisking until the dressing is emulsified.