Give the Bellini (traditionally made with Prosecco and peach puree) a makeover using fresh raspberries and ginger liqueur. Shake together with a little lemon juice and simple syrup then add to sparkling Rose for a fun and colorful cocktail. Cheers! Raspberry Ginger Bellini.
- 2 tablespoon (1 ounce) domaine de canton (ginger liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon (½ ounce) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (½ ounce) grenedine
- 6 tablespoon (3 ounces) chandon rosé or sparkling rosé
- 6 driscoll’s raspberries, plus one for garnish
In a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice, combine the Domaine de Canton, lemon juice, simple syrup and 4 raspberries. Shake vigorously.
Add Chandon Rose or Sparkling Rose in a champagne coupe glass. Strain shaken contents into glass with Rosé.