If you’ve never tried grilling broccoli, you are definitely missing out. Thie secret to great color without burning the tendet tips, believe it or not, is a lightly coating of Mayonnaise. Grilled Broccoli with Cumin.
- 1 pound crisp-tender, steamed broccoli florets (can be steamed up to 24 hours ahead)
- 2–3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (as needed for seasoning)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin (or to taste)
- lime wedges (for serving, optional)
Brush each broccoli floret wit a thin layer of mayonnaise. Sprinkle lightly with cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat, turning the florets occasionally, until lightly charred, about 8 minutes. Serve with lime wedges on the side, if using.