Just because it’s simple doesn’t mean it’s not wildly sophisticated. Because it’s the homemade blue cheese dressing using very good cheese that makes this salad simply the best. The Blue Cheese Dressing recipe may be found here.
- 1 head of celery, tough outer stalks removed, well rinsed
- 1 fennel bulb, stalks and fronds removed
- 1 bunch red radishes, tops removed and well washed
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing (see link for recipe)
- 1 pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup croutons
Thinly slice the celery, fennel and radishes; toss together. Arrange the salad onto a serving plate. Top with blue cheese dressingand garnish with croutons, if using.