- .75 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dry ground mustard
- ⅓ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅓ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- .125 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 drop tabasco
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ pound crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon minced parsley or chives, as garnish (optional)
In a large bowl stir together the garlic, mustard, onion powder, black and white peppers.
Stir in the vinegar, Worcestershire and tabasco. Followed by the sour cream, mayonnaise and buttermilk. Gently fold in the blue cheese. Garnish with parsley or chives (optional). Refrigerate, covered at least 1 hour and up to 10 days before using.