A delicious Spicy, Sweet Jalapeño Relish that goes great on burgers or hot dogs, but it’s also excellent slathered on sweet ripe watermelon. Really I promise.
Sweet Jalapeño RelishPrint This Recipe Total time Yield 24Published
- 1 cup diced jalapeño (stems, seeds and ribs removed)
- 1 cup diced bread-and-butter pickles
- 1 cup diced sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1–2 tablespoon bread and butter pickle brine (to taste)
- kosher salt (to taste)
Place jalapeño, pickles, onion, garlic, dill, and brine in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 3 or 4 times, then scrape the sides and pulse several times more until the relish is uniformly chopped to your liking. Season with salt; serve chilled.