Aged rum makes this magical concoction even better.
Simple syrup and 2 drops of vanilla may be substituted for the rock candy syrup.
- 1½ ounce dark jamaican rum
- 1 ounce ounce aged rum
- ½ ounce orange curacao
- ¼ ounce rock candy syrup
- ½ ounce orgeat or amaretto
- 1¼ ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce fresh orange juice
- tropical fruit and/or blossoms for garnish
Shake all the liquid ingredients together vigorously with cracked ice. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Garnish as desired.