These prosciutto crisps are a great accompaniment to many recipes. So make a batch and use your imagination.
- olive oil
- 4 slice prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly brush a parchment lined baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Arrange prosciutto slices on sheet, not touching each other.
3. Place into the hot oven and bake until crisp 10–12 minutes. Watch it carefully because it can burn quickly.
4. Remove the sheet from oven and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Do not attempt to move the “chips” until completely cool.