1 large bunch frilly red mustard greens
4 tbsps butter (plus more to grease baking pan)
15 oz whole milk ricotta
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Parmesan
salt and pepper
aproximately 40 baby Bella mushrooms
2 tbsps dry vermouth
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Remove any large stems from the greens and wash them thoroughly. After washing the greens, place them in a salad spinner to thoroughly dry them.
2. Butter a 9 by 11-inch or 2 1/2‑quart baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, ricotta, milk, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
4. In a large saute pan, melt the 4 tbsp butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the mushrooms, and a pinch of salt and cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, approximately 6–8 minutes.
5. Add vermouth and braise the mushroom 8–10 minutes until shiny and well glazed. Most of the liquid will have reduced.
6. Add the greens and cook until they are wilted, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
7. Add the greens to the egg and cheese mixture and stir to thoroughly combine. Pour into the prepared baking dish, top with the breadcrumbs and place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve.