Have you listened to The Table Set Podcast? It’s the podcast I co-host with Andy (@windattack) and Nathan (The Chocolate of Meats). We’re on the Joy the Baker Podcast Network known as Homefries and we talk about parties. Your parties, our parties– parties we’ve been to. Parties we’d like to throw. Parties you want. Parties you need. The LA Weekly called us “lighthearted hipster entertainment” when it named us one of their five favorite podcasts for food lovers. Whether it’s a pool party in the kitchen or something a bit more chic. It’s our job to get you over the stress and into the swing of things. Because ultimately entertaining is just another way to express yourself. So loosen up with us. Listen and enjoy.
The Table Set
This week the guys from The Table Set make the questionable transition from Cabbage Patch Kids to the Russian phrase Na Zdorovie? Which may not make much sense to you until you’ve watched the video…
- March 15, 2015Spaetzle, Schnitzel, and Strudel
- January 21, 2015Year of the Pineapple
- December 19, 2014Three Lords-a-Leapin’
- October 30, 2014The Great Pumpkin Episode
- September 3, 2014Will it Waffle?
- August 13, 2014Nightswimming
- June 25, 2014That ’70s Episode
- May 20, 2014Six Pack
- April 11, 2014Taco Tuesday
- March 25, 2014Not Sorry
- February 4, 2014To Russia with Love